Stonelink Property Management
East Providence Property Management Company
Are you looking for a property manager in East Providence, RI? Look no further than Stonelink.
Let Us Manage Your East Providence Rental Property
Is managing your rental property starting to become stressful and time-consuming? If that’s the case, Stonelink Property Management can come to your rescue. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing property management companies servicing Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts.
We understand how demanding being a landlord can be. Between finding residents, collecting rent, responding to maintenance issues, and handling paperwork, property management can feel daunting and time-consuming.
But we’ve got a solution for you! Stonelink Property Management can help you manage the property on your behalf as you focus on other important things like growing your portfolio.
Currently, we have over 1,700 units under our management. And this is a true testament to our team’s desire to see our clients succeed. We have been helping property owners in Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts achieve peace of mind for over two decades now.
We make property management our full-time job so that it doesn’t have to be yours. We are proud to be affiliated with professional organizations, such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Equal Housing Opportunity, and the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
Get in touch today to learn more!
Our Property Management Services
Property owners choose us over the competition because of our meticulous attention to detail and dedication to service.
By hiring us, you’ll be able to enjoy the following things.
- Quick leasing – We fill vacant units within an average of 10 days.
- High retention rate – Most of the residents we rent to (98%) end up renewing their lease multiple times with us.
- Quality residents – Our resident screening process is one of the best in the industry. It’s a 10-point screening process that ensures we only rent to quality residents.
- Dedicated maintenance – Our in-house team of maintenance technicians is always available to respond to issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Quality customer service – We will always be available to both you and the residents we manage.
- Optimal ROI – Our successful property management model is designed to optimize the return on investment (ROI) and grow your investment portfolio.
- Lasting relationships – We aim to build long-term relationships with our clients for repeat business. That’s why we endeavor to outdo ourselves to ensure your success.
Keep reading to learn more about our property management East Providence RI services.
It goes without saying that you won’t be able to earn any cash flow when your East Providence rental property is vacant. Stonelink Property Management understands this frustration!
When you choose to work with us, vacancies will be a thing of the past. We advertise vacant units across a range of platforms to ensure your property is seen by as many prospective residents as possible.
From yard signs to social media ads to local classifieds to rental listing sites, we’ll ensure your property gets maximum exposure.
Stonelink Property Management doesn’t merely place residents. We use proven processes to identify quality residents. Our quality resident screening process assesses quality residents based on a number of checks. Including, criminal checks, background history, and employment status.
We even go to the extent of calling the resident’s references to ascertain the information they have given us. Ultimately, we are able to land residents that guarantee maximum return on investment and stress-free landlording experience.
Rental maintenance can be a hectic experience for landlords, especially if you already have a full-time job or are managing multiple properties on your own. Luckily for you, Stonelink Property Management can help.
If responding to your resident’s maintenance requests is starting to feel difficult, we’ve got the solution you’ve been looking for. You can always count on our team for reliable and professional help. We have a team of 20 maintenance technicians with a 24/7 on-call rotation who can respond to any maintenance concerns your residents may have.
To have a successful rental property, you need to ensure that rent collection is consistent month after month. Sometimes though, collecting rent is easier said than done!
You may, for instance, not have a solid lease agreement that holds residents properly accountable. Also, you might not have proper screening processes that ensure you only rent to quality residents.
Luckily for you, our team is available to help you in this area as well. We’ll handle monthly invoicing and rent collection on your behalf. This will also translate to quick income disbursements to your account.
Even after finding a great resident for your property, we also go that extra step to protect your investment. And we do this by regularly inspecting it. Rental inspections play a vital role in safeguarding your income and property’s value.
Through the inspections, we’re able to identify any potential maintenance issues that may have an impact on the property’s desirability. Also, we’re able to ensure the property is up to code.
About East Providence, Rhode Island
East Providence is a city in Providence County. Home to over 45,000 residents, East Providence is the 5th largest city in Rhode Island and the 858th largest city in the country. The city is located between the urban center of Rhode Island and rural southern Massachusetts.
The city of East Providence is known for its centuries-old architecture and historical sites, including the Crescent Park Looff Carousel, the Pomham Rocks Lighthouse, and the John Hunt House.
Areas We Serve
In Rhode Island, Stonelink Property Management services the cities of Central Falls, Pawtucket, Warwick, Providence, and Woonsocket. In Massachusetts, we service Bristol County, Fall River, North Attleboro, and Seekonk.
Why Choose Stonelink Property Management
Our model is proven, and our people are passionate about what they do.
All our core services performed by our internal teams and entities.
9 Exclusive Owner-Client member benefits.
- You don’t have to care of the day-to-day tasks associated with managing your rental property, so you can focus on other things like growing your portfolio
- Access to all the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure that your property is well-maintained and profitable.
- Find qualified residents quickly and efficiently, so you can start earning rental income as soon as possible.
We have the experience and resources to manage residential properties including multifamily units, single-family homes and large or small apartment complexes.
Our team of property managers strive to providing excellent customer service, and we work hard to ensure that your property is well-maintained and managed efficiently. Here is a list of our property management services in East Providence, RI
Marketing of your property
27/7 Maintenance and Repair
Accounting and Reporting
Not all property management companies are created equal.
Our S.O.P Model has been proven to turn properties quickly, increase rental income, and decrease vacancy rates.
Our vertical integration of services allows us to control cost for property owners
Our 24/7 in-house maintenance team ensures that your property is always well-maintained, and residents live in a safe environment
A combination of technology platforms and efficient communication systems increases transparency and allows for better collaboration between owners, residents, and our team.
We build long-lasting relationships with our clients and provide them with the peace of mind that their property is being well taken care of.
- Make sure you have a clear understanding of your goals and objectives for your rental property. This will help us understand if Stonelink is a good fit as your property management company.
- Keep an open mind! We may have some suggestions that you hadn’t considered before that could be very beneficial for your property.
- When you choose to hire us, it becomes a partnership. We are here to earn your trust and help you become a successful real estate investor.