Stonelink Property Management
Seekonk Property Management Company
If you're a landlord or real estate investor looking for professional property management in Seekonk, MA...
Let Us Manage Your Seekonk Rental Property
Are you looking to work with a property management company that understands your goals and needs? Look no further than Stonelink Property Management. We’re a professional property management company with over two decades of experience.
Sure, real estate can be lucrative. But we also know that managing a rental property on your own can be challenging and time-consuming. Luckily for you, Stonelink Property Management can help. We work with property owners in both Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts and help them succeed with their investment properties.
We can help you rent to quality residents, maximize your occupancy rates, handle maintenance requests for you, and more! We’re a full-service property management company that can help address all of your concerns.
Currently, we have over 1,700 doors under our management and we continue to grow. This is a demonstration of our proven property management services.
We make property management our full-time job so that it doesn’t have to be yours. Get in touch with us to get started right away!
Our Property Management Services
Partnering with Stonelink Property Management comes with myriad benefits. From quick leasing times to quality residents to dedicated maintenance to working on relationships with residents, we work to get you an optimized ROI.
We don’t cut corners. Whether we’re advertising your vacant property, screening prospective residents, collecting rent, or even responding to maintenance issues, we’ll always use tried-and-tested systems and strategies.
In the last 20 years, we’ve been able to create solid and foolproof systems that are not only time-saving but also geared towards minimizing stress and maximizing clients’ ROI.
So, what are you still waiting for? Give us a call today and get started right away. Being a landlord has never been this easy!
Keep reading to learn more about our property management services.
Whether you’re a new landlord who doesn’t know where to start or a long-time investor whose portfolio is starting to get overwhelming, Stonelink Property Management can help!
We’re able to fill units within an average of 10 days. This ensures that you are able to become cash flow positive as quickly as possible.
We market vacant rentals across multiple avenues, including rental listing sites, yard signs, social media ads, and local classifieds.
At Stonelink Property Management, we only believe in renting to quality residents for minimal stress and maximum return on investment.
To achieve this feat, we screen every prospective resident that comes our way. We screen them based on a number of factors, including their rental history, creditworthiness, and employment history.
It also goes without saying that our screening process complies with all applicable laws, including the Fair Housing Laws. We treat every resident fairly and equally, during the screening process and throughout their tenancy.
This is another layer of protection that we apply to safeguard our clients’ interests. We create solid lease agreements that protect you and your investment against potentially difficult residents.
Essentially, the lease helps highlights the expectations we have of them once they sign it. For instance, paying rent on time, and caring for their rented premises.
Our experience allows us to create proper agreements that are legally enforceable and detailed.
Stonelink Property Management will always document your property’s condition before a resident can start living in it. We expect that the resident return the property back in the same condition when moving out.
Aside from move-in inspections, Stonelink Property Management also carries out other types of rental inspections, including seasonal inspections, drive-by inspections, and move-out inspections.
The only way you’re going to maximize your income is by getting consistent rent payments. However, this isn’t an exactly easy thing to achieve if you don’t have proven skills and experience.
At Stonelink Property Management, we are able to help property owners like yourself maximize their ROI because of the following things.
- We rent to quality residents that understand their lease obligations, such as paying rent.
- We create solid lease agreements that highlight important rent-related rules, such as when and where the resident must pay rent, as well as things like late fees and grace periods.
- We carry out a comprehensive market analysis to ensure we charge proper rent.
- We enforce the lease agreement strictly. For instance, when a resident fails to pay rent on time, we promptly send them a reminder and impose a late fee charge.
Maintenance & Repairs
Stonelink Property Management will also take good care of your investment property. Our in-house team of maintenance experts is always available to respond to whatever issues you or your residents may have.
About Seekonk, Massachusetts
Seekonk is a town in Bristol County, located on the Massachusetts border with Rhode Island. Seekonk is home to 15,702 residents according to the latest census.
The town of Seekonk is known for many things, including the Seekonk Grand Prix, a 1/3-mile oval track located along Route 6.
Top attractions in Seekonk include Seekonk Speedway, Fear Town Haunted House, Seekonk Grand Prix, Slater Memorial Park, and Showcase Cinemas Seekonk Route 6.
Areas We Serve
Stonelink Property Management serves many cities in Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusettes, including Central Falls, Pawtucket, Warwick, Providence, Woonsocket, Fall River, East Providence, Bristol County, Kent County, and North Attleboro.
Why Choose Stonelink Property Management
Our model is proven, and our people are passionate about what they do.
All our core services performed by our internal teams and entities.
9 Exclusive Owner-Client member benefits.
We provide a wide range of property management services, including:
- Property Marketing
- Rent collection and deposits
- 24/7 Maintenance and repairs
- Resident screening and placement
- Lease agreements and renewals
- Not all property managers are created equal.
- Our S.O.P strategy has been proven to turn properties quickly, increase rental income, and decrease vacancy rates.
- Our vertical integration of services allows us to control costs for property owners
- Our 24/7 in-house maintenance team ensures that your property is always well-maintained, and residents live in a safe environment.
- A combination of technology platforms and efficient communication systems increases transparency and allows for better collaboration between owners, residents, and our team.
- We build long-lasting relationships with our clients and provide them with the peace of mind that their property is well taken care of.
- Make sure you have a clear understanding of your goals and objectives for your rental property. This will help us understand if Stonelink is a good fit as your property management company.
- Keep an open mind! We may have some suggestions that you hadn’t considered before that could be very beneficial for your property.
- When you choose to hire us, it becomes a partnership. We are here to earn your trust and help you become a successful real estate investor.