Administrative Assistant - Full Time
We are one of the fastest-growing property management companies in Rhode Island and we are looking for a self-starting, driven individual who possesses a positive can-do attitude to join our team. At Stonelink, we thrive on creativity, innovation, inspiration and a desire to be the best at what we do. Our company culture can be defined as supportive, family first, and passionate. Our motto is “let’s do it better today than we did yesterday.” We have great team spirit and everyone here wants to succeed and do it together. Our company is fast-paced, energetic, fun, and most of all passionate about what we do.
We are looking for an awesome Administrative Assistant to help our residents and clients, communicate with staff and handle duties for the team leaders. We desire an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, organized and above all loves customer service!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer emails from, tenants, vendors, coworkers.
- Answer the phone from tenants, vendors, potential clients, potential renters.
- Receive incoming tenants
- Receive invoices.
- Key log and organization and distribution?
- Greet and direct incoming visitors for the four companies in the office.
- Receive mail and organize it.
- Check overnight dropbox
- File documents and maintain file cabinets organized
- Making copies and scanning into the server/AppFolio
- Communicate with the municipalities(towns/cities) regarding violations and notices
- Handle difficult tenant situations
- Hand out and mail checks as directed by the accounting department
- Be the first point of contact for any issues
The successful candidate will possess the following skills
- Passionate about great customer service
- Able to work under well under pressure
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Detail orientated
- Well organized
- MS Office(Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Web-based applications
- Conflict resolution abilities
- Be proactive
Work Location: In person
Pay Rate and Benefits
Salary: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Hours and Schedule:
Full time: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Apply for this position